was established in the year 1886. It is therefore, that it is one of the oldest gold-leaf-factories still in operation today.
After WW II gold-leaf-production was reestablished in Schwabach
. After her husband's death in 1967, Mrs. Therese Haferung led the factory with deftness, helped by her daughter Ingeborg Ruetten from the beginning of the eighties. Because of premature heredity the own production was sourced out to her son at this time.
Mrs. Haferung witnessed the foundation of the independent affiliate "BMS Blattgold-Manufaktur Schwabach GmbH"
in 1997, led by her grandchild Hans-Joachim Ruetten
, before she died at the age of nearly 84 years after a fulfilled working life.
After extensive renovation Blattgold Rupprecht moved into the building of her sister company in Schwabach, the metropolis of gold-leaf.